Thursday, October 23, 2008

Soon it will be all Tricks 'n Treats!


A little over a week and Halloween night will be upon us! So I've listed this 5x7 Beeswax Collage on canvas board for a three-day auction on eBay. It will end this weekend, which means you are sure to get it before the big night!! Check out my listing on eBay here and all the other fabulous offerings from my fellow EHAG artists here. You're sure to find many "treats" before the trickery of October 31!

If you'd like to LEARN how to create a beeswax collage on your own, I'm teaching "The Buzz about Beeswax," Saturday, November 15, 2008, from 10 am - 1 pm, at My Daughter's Wish, in Pleasant Hill, CA.
The cost is $45. You'll learn
how to apply the dreamy affect of beeswax to your art, gifts and memory making by making a fall collage (not pictured). Click here for registration information and a photo of the piece you'll be working on.

Happy Haunting...Iva Wilcox


Trick or Treat Beeswax Collage © 2008 Iva Wilcox, Iva's Creations

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous Iva!

Halloween On Canterbury St. said...

Hoping to win!

Carolyn, A Jersey Girl said...

LOVE the piece! Now if you'd be willing to move that class to the east coast I'd sign up immediately :)

Cactus Christine said...

Just "bee"utiful work.

Jean Elliott said...

Wow, so many wonderful things! I'd be thrilled to own any one of them. Great imagination/creativity at work!

Crystal Adkins said...

wow this is cool, I've never seen anything like it!