Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting Ready for Tinsel and Treasures Folk Art Show


It's that time of year when Halloween enthusiasts look for fall folk art shows to add unique pieces to their collections in addition to those found on eBay. And in my part of the world, the Tinsel and Treasures Folk Art Show, Sept. 13, is where you'll find some of my All Hallows Eve offerings. Above is a sneak peek at what this EHAG member is cooking up in my San Francisco Bay area studio. Alas, I am the only EHAG member in the show, but that doesn't mean you won't find exceptional art from the other six artisans. Vintage whimsies, unique dolls, jewelry, crowns and paper mache collectibles are to be found at this first annual show in Downtown Danville, CA. Head on over to the website to read all about the show and sale, or stop by my blog to see what other spooky goodies I will have available. Fall is in the air!
Happy Haunting....Iva Wilcox

No comments: