Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jack-o'-Lantern How-To...

Hi fellow Halloween enthusiasts! I just wanted to share some fun news with you. This year's issue of Better Homes & Gardens Holiday Crafts Magazine just came out, and within it, I've shared 4, fun How-To projects with its readers, including a JOL card holder! There's a sneak peek of this little guy below, but you'll have to go get yourself a copy to find the instructions along with many more clever projects.... ENJOY!

~ Johanna Parker
http://www.johannaparkerdesign.com/

SEE MORE HERE.....



Designed by Johanna Parker... © 2008 Meredith Corporation

3 comments:

*retro-rudolphs* said...

I will have to search the stores Johanna.
Thanks for the heads up!

Lori

Kristen Beason Designs said...

I got my copy yesterday! LOTS of cute projects. I especially like Johanna's pumpkin placecard holders. Very fun!

Kristen

Carolee said...

Picking up my copy tomorrow - can't wait!!

~ Carolee