Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Halloween Inspired Garden

OK, it's not a pictured of handmade art, but it's my Halloween inspired garden. There are several pieces of Halloween garden art: a black metal witch weathervane, a metal witch cut-out, a lime green & white witch ball, and two terra cotta star spheres. I'm still trying to find my terra cotta pumpkin that I bought from the Dallas Farmer's market many moons ago. In the background, the two types of pumpkin plants are growing like crazy. You can't see it in this picture, but my Black Knight buddleia is in bloom and it's a beautiful shade of deep purple!

4 comments:

Johanna Parker said...

I love the autumn colors and the witchy accents! What a fun idea... :-)

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Wow it has really filled in. Looks beautiful. You have the touch!

Kim

Designs by CK said...

Looks GREAT! :)

Chris

Iva's Creations said...

Beautiful garden!! Love all your Halloween inspired art...Iva